Karmic Resources Pian Yin
Violent star # 1,
the Stepmother star; karmic awareness
Artist, writer and philosopher that focuses on inner thoughts; stepmother
Stepmother-like, the fountainhead of artistic creativity, strongly affected by karma from previous lives
A haunting sense of insecurity, neurosis, conservatism, loner, paranoia; suitable for artistic or crafty creation if supported steadily by someone he trusts; will pursue inner spiritualism, philosophical beliefs or artistic expressions
1. Very attentive and sensitive, can read others’ mind with keen
observation so he will never be careless with matters at hand
2. Very alert in action; cautious; not easy for him to tell the truth;
accustomed to repress his feelings and emotions; excellent in
3. Very opinionated and stubborn; creative in a unique way; doesn’t like
common or vulgar things; has his own unique hobby and life style
1. Being attentive and observant, he tends to think too much and
becomes indecisive and hesitant.
2. Disliking commonplace, he tends to be anti-conventional and a non-
conformist; therefore he will sometimes be regarded as ‘eccentric’.
3. Being an introvert and a loner, he may become suspicious and autistic.
Never good at socializing, often disagrees with family, he tends to
4. Over-emphasizing inner or spiritual thought, he is likely to drive
himself into a corner and falls prey to mental doubt and self-harm.
There is a danger for him to suffer from serious depression, bipolar
disorder and becoming suicidal.
If a person has this star sitting in his Destiny Format palace, or if he has more than one of this star, or it ‘takes root’ in his chart, he will be intelligent and quick in response. He will also have the gift to focus in designing or creative work. However, he tends to aspire for individualism and plunge into religion or philosophy. Being a maverick, he is suitable for working in a personal studio, for computer programming, multi-media graphic designing, artistic, literary and musical creation, floral arrangement, or any highly specialized technical jobs, such as being a surgeon, specialized technician, chef, numerologist, performing artist and religionist.